Come along to our 4 hour Workshop at Wolverton, Milton Keynes on 15th April 2018 from 1 pm to 5 pm and learn all about Aromatherapy for Babies & Children.
This Workshop is suitable for you if you are interested in learning how to use essential oils for your baby or child. No previous experience is required. This Workshop will teach you how to effectively use essential oils to treat common ailments found in babies and children.
- Discover how this super therapy can to improve the health and wellbeing of your baby or child.
- Learn how essential oils can help with common childhood ailments.
- Don’t take risks – in this course you will discover how to use essential oils safely.
- Gain knowledge that will last a life-time and can be put into action straight-away.
- Learn how to blend oils, and what quantities to use.
- Discover which are the best methods of using essential oils for your child.
- Full in depth workshop notes are provided..
- Learn how to dilute oils, and what carrier oils are best.
- Gain confidence in knowing how to use this effective and gentle complementary therapy.
- Make 2 products to take home.
- £5 off your next workshop.
- 50% discount voucher for my online course ‘Aromatherapy for Babies & Children.’
- A free bottle of lavender essential oil.
This Workshop is suitable for anyone interested in Aromatherapy, essential oils or holistic health remedies for children.
This Workshop specifically focuses on Aromatherapy for babies and children. It will introduce you to the basics of Aromatherapy, how it works, its benefits for babies and children and the production of essential oils. Learn about common ailments and recipes as well as the most effective oils and the necessary safety precautions to take when using them.
This course has been developed for anyone interested in Aromatherapy, holistic health treatments or alternative therapies. If you want to learn how to incorporate the natural benefits of essential oils into your child’s lifestyle and use non evasive, safe and effective methods to treat ailments, then this course is for you.
Sue Jaycock is a full time Aromatherapist, complementary therapist and Bowen Therapist. She is a member of the Federation of Holistic Therapists,Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council and Bowen Therapists Professional Association,
I am a qualified teacher as well as a therapist with busy clinics in Milton Keynes and Daventry, Northamptonshire.
I have always loved complementary therapies and decided to train in massage whilst my sons were small, and went on to do anatomy and physiology, then aromatherapy, then Bowen Technique, and basically I haven’t stopped learning since, and I don’t think I ever will because I love it so much. I have attended a large amount of continuing professional development courses and workshops and continue to expand my knowledge and practice.
The information provided in this course is for personal information and interest only. It is not intended to offer professional medical advice or treatment for any condition. You should not use this course or information in it to treat health conditions or to self-diagnose. We recommend that you consult your GP or nurse if you have any health concerns whatsoever.